- Doug is the Founder of Doug Stringer Ministries.
- Doug is the Founder and President of Turning Point Ministries International.
- Doug is the Founder of the Somebody Cares.
- Doug is the Founder of The Global Compassion Response Network.
- Doug is a Member of the USCAL National Council Members (US Coalition of Apostolic Leaders), which is a division of ICAL. See here the full list of the USCAL National Council Members.
- Doug is member of the International Coalition of Apostolic Leaders (ICAL).
- Doug serves on the CMN Ministry Board of Christian Men’s Network chaired by Paul Louis Cole.
- Doug has served on several disaster relief panels, including a forum hosted by the Heritage Foundation based in Washington D.C. Doug is listed as a Policy Expert by the Heritage Foundation.
- Doug served on the International Advisory Board of The Geneva Institute for Leadership and Public Policy.
- Doug served on the Board of One Star Foundation.
- Doug served on the national facilitation committee for Mission America.
- Doug served on the board of The Sentinel Group (Transformation Documentaries).
- Doug served with the Houston area Council on Gangs and as a Community Relations Consultant for Houston Police Department’s Community Outreach Division and currently serves on HPD’s Youth Police Advisory Council. Additionally he is invited by civic leaders including mayors and police officials to address issues in major cities across the US.
- Doug served as a board member or advisor for a variety of other organizations, including: Asian Task Force, World Blessing Foundation, World Trumpet, Mission Houston and Youth-Reach Houston.
- Doug served on the Executive Leadership Committee for America for Jesus (AFJ – 2012).
- Doug served as the National Mobilization Coordinator and local host for The Response, a national prayer gathering with nearly 50,000 in attendance in Houston, Texas. Since that time, he has served as coordinator for statewide Response gatherings in five other states.
- Doug is a contributor to the organization United Cry.
- Doug is a contributor to the The Return 2020.
- Doug is a contributor to the National Day of Prayer.
- Doug is a contributor to AAPI Faith Alliance.
- Doug has also been credited as a contributing author in The Maximized Living Bible and The Revival Study Bible.
- Doug is the author of several books.
- Doug has been on numerous radio and television programs, and often serves as a guest host on local networks.
- Married to Lisa Stringer and they have a daughter named Ashley.
Back To Doug Stringer
Who does Doug Stringer hang out with?
Back To Doug Stringer