- Jack is the Founder & President of Jack Hayford Ministries.
- Jack was the Founding Pastor of The Church On The Way in Van Nuys, California where Jack served as senior pastor for more than three decades.
- Jack is now Member of Gateway Church.
- Jack was the former Co-Chair of Empowered21 with Billy Wilson.
- Jack served from 2004 to 2009 as President of The International Church of the Foursquare Gospel founded by Aimee Semple McPherson (with now 66,000 churches, 140 countries). Earlier in life, after serving as the National Youth Director of International Church of the Foursquare Gospel, he joined the faculty of L.I.F.E. and went on to become dean of students there.
- Jack is the Founder and serves as Chancellor Emeritus of The Kings University, Robert Morris is the Chancellor. Robert Stearns, Tom Lane, Kenneth Ulmer are some of the Board of Trustees.
- Jack is the Founder and President of the American Center for Prayer and Revival (ACPR), and Every Home For Christ is part of this organization.
- Jack co-wrote the Fresh Start Bible together with Jimmy Evans and Robert Morris.
- Jack co-authored a Commentary named Spirit Filled Life Bible, together with Robert Morris, Mike Bickle, Marilyn Hickey, Jimmy Evans, Samuel Rodriguez, Marcos Witt, Sarah Bowling, Ron Kenoly, Mary Jo Pierce, and many others.
- Jack is the Honorary Co-Chairman of FIRM, chaired by Wayne Hilsden.
- Jack was the Honorary Chairman of the National Day of Prayer in 1993.
- Jack is widely known for his past involvement in the Promise Keepers movement.
- Jack is Contributor to ARC Churches.
- Jack’s dear friend, actor Dean Jones (deceased) was an elder in Hayford’s church, as was Pat Boone, along with Jan and Paul Crouch, the founders of Trinity Broadcasting Network, which regularly broadcast services from the church.
- Jack’s mother, Dolores Hayford, was a Bible teacher who spoke at interdenominational women’s classes and Women’s Aglow Fellowship (now Aglow International).
- Jack is the author (or co-author) of more than fifty books and has composed 600 hymns and choruses, including the internationally known and widely recorded “Majesty.”
- Jack got his bachelor’s degree at Azusa Pacific University (APU), where he graduated in 1970. Over the course his life, he has also been awarded a few honorary degrees, including Doctor of Divinity from both L.I.F.E. and Oral Roberts University, and Doctor of Literature from California Graduate School of Theology.
- Jack’s wife of more than 60 years, Anna Hayford, passed away at the age of 83. Together, they had four children, eleven grandchildren, and a growing number of great grandchildren. Jack and his new wife, Valarie, reside in Van Nuys, California.
Back To Jack Hayford
Who does Jack Hayford hang out with?
Back To Jack Hayford