- Jim is the Founder of Jim Garlow Ministries.
- Jim served as Skyline’s third pastor in 1995 until 2018, Jim succeeded John C. Maxwell and Orval Butcher. His successor is Jeremy H. McGarity. Skyline Church has been setting up a new organization that consolidates these various ministries, to be led by Jim Garlow.
- Jim is a Member of the USCAL National Council Members (US Coalition of Apostolic Leaders), which is a division of ICAL. See here the full list of the USCAL National Council Members.
- Jim is member of the International Coalition of Apostolic Leaders (ICAL).
- Jim serves on the CMN Ministry Board of Christian Men’s Network chaired by Paul Louis Cole.
- Jim is the Founder of the Pastors Rapid Response Team.
- Jim Co-Founded and Oversees The Jefferson Gathering with Dan Cummins (associate pastor of Skyline Weslyan Church) in Washington D.C. in the U.S. Capitol Building for Members of Congress.
- Former Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota heads a United Nations ministry launched by Jim Garlow from Skyline in August 2017. Congresswoman Michele Bachmann has served as executive director of Skyline’s ministry at the United Nations in New York City since the church birthed the ministry.
- Jim is the Founder of Well Versed Ministry.
- Jim was appointed by former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich as chairman of Renewing American Leadership (ReAL), a non-profit organization Gingrich created.
- Jim has been involved in work to sway public opinion on US foreign policy.
- Prior to the 2016 election, Jim went on the campaign trail for Donald Trump.
- Since most evangelicals reject jointly working with, or combining forces with, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, rejecting Mormonism as “non-Christian,” this led many to reject a rally in which Glenn Beck who is a Mormon and had invited Mormon leaders to participate. Jim has taken the position that working with Mormon leaders and church activities is appropriate and Christian. Jim – who partnered with Mormons in California to help pass Proposition 8, the state’s gay marriage ban, via ballot initiative in 2008 – is one of several high-profile evangelicals on the defensive about participating in Beck’s rally, called Restoring Honor.
- Jim meets with Middle Eastern Kings and Presidents.
- Jim, along with his wife, Rosemary Schindler Garlow co-sponsor the Bible (Tanakh) study in partnership with a Jewish organization—Israel 365—in the Knesset (Israeli Parliament) in Jerusalem, led by Member of the Knesset Rabbi Yehuda Glick, who leads the Knesset Caucus for the Encouragement of Bible Study.
- Jim is often cited as an evangelical leader in the political arena, quoted on issues such as the 2012 Republican presidential primary. He is a leader in the “pulpit freedom” movement, which insists that pastors should be free to carry out political advocacy from the pulpit in defiance of Internal Revenue Service regulations.
- Jim has written 11+ books.
- Jim published “This Precarious Moment: Six Urgent Steps That Will Save You, Your Family and, Our Country,” co-authored with David Barton.
- Jim’s book “Well Versed” circulates to Republican lawmakers.
- Jim is highly sought after for his insights on cultural, religious and political issues, Jim has appeared on hundreds of radio and television programs including national TV programs on NBC, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, CNBC and Comedy Central.
- Was married to Carol Garlow, after Carol’s passing away Jim remarried to Rosemary (Schindler) Garlow. Between them, they have eight children and nine grandchildren.
Back To Jim Garlow
Who does Jim Garlow hang out with?
Back To Jim Garlow